|Tape Width||40-60 mm|
|Tape Length||10-20 m|
|Material||Butyl Base Waterproofing Compound|
|Usage/Application||Waterproofing , Sealing and Insulation|
|Packaging Type||Single Pcs|
|Total Thickness||1 mm, 1.5 mm and 2 mm|
|Type||Single Sided, Double Sided|
|Size||1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch, >4 inch|
Butyl Bitumen Based leakproof Flashing Tapes are cold applied self- adhesive tapes with one side bitumen adhesive protected by release film and other side is re-enforced aluminium foil. This tape is very useful to prevent leakages, fill cracks, joints for various surface like Metal, cement, asbestos, fiber, plastic, vinyl etc. Bituminous Flashing Tape is widely used for flashing applications. Leakproof Flashing Tape is a simple yet highly effective solution for waterproofing, sealing and insulation.
It is a convenient, ready-to-use self-adhesive bitumen leakproof flashing tape with a reflective aluminium foil face. It has following features –
· Excellent adhesion to most substrates without needing a primer
· Durable and tear resistance
· UV and weather resistant
· Bonds to itself so can be overlapped or repaired
· Ready to use self-adhesive – simply peel and apply with hand pressure
· No skilled labour or special equipment required
· Convenient no-mess application
· Versatile – can waterproof a variety of applications
· Roofs - around chimneys and skylights, over joints/ cracks in tiles and roof cladding
Exterior walls - joints and cracks in asbestos cement sheeting, cracks under masonry ties and anchorages, around wall penetrations (such as water pipes), gutters and downpipes.
Terraces - at joints between terraces and exterior walls, joints in parapets, roof edges, sides, flashings and joints. Inside the house - leaking pipes, showers etc.
· Use over old paint and waterproof plaster, cement, fibre-cement, bricks, roof tiles and slates, galvanized iron, metal, bituminous treatments, felts, wood and plastic
· Ideal for box gutters, valley gutters and downpipes.