Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Meter
|Usage/application||Expansion Joint and Crack Sealing|
|Packaging Size||Single Roll|
|Size||100 mm and 150 mm|
Expansion Joint Tape is specially designed for waterproofing of Expansion & Construction joints. AALLSEAL is highly elastic, root proof and chemically resistant.
-Used for Sealing all type of Expansion Joints, Cracks, Gaps and Leakage in many different structures and application including
- Expansion Joints on Terraces and balconies.
- Sealing Expansion joints in precast panels.
- Tunnels and Culverts.
- Hydro-Electric Power Plant.
- Sewage treatment plant.
- Water retaining structures and drinking water reservoirs.
- Around iron, steel and concrete pipes.
- Swimming pool.
Tape can be used on Concrete, Mortar, Wook, Metal, Steel, Aluminium, Epoxy, Natural and Artificial Stones and much other builidng material.
SURFACE PREPARATION & TAPE APPLICATION
- Surface must be free from oil, grease, paint, dust, scale and friable material and must be in plane
- Prime the surface with two component epoxy adhesive on both side of the joint so both side of the tape are embedded into the adhesive on a width of at least 25 mm to 38 mm.
- The tape then should be pasted over the epoxy adhesive and pressed onto adhesive using a hand roller or a similar suitable tool.
- Then a 2nd layer of adhesive is applied on the top of tape so that the edges of the tape are over coated and apply adhesive so that it covers the substrate next to tape on a width of at least 10 mm
- Do not apply the tape when it is raining, freezing or snowing.
TYPICAL DATA SHEET
Waste water, Water and Bitumen based waterproofing product, Sea Water, UV radiation, Hydrolysis, micro organisms
pH = 2 to 10 (Below 300 C)
pH = 5 to 10 (Below 400 C)
pH = 6 to 8 (Below 300 C)
Limited resistance to
Acid and alkalis, organic solvent
(Ester,Ketone and similar)
View Complete details