Medical Line ProductProviding you the best range of seam seal tape for ppe suits and bituminous aluminum flash tape with effective & timely delivery.
SEAM SEAL TAPE FOR PPE SUITS
Approx. Price: Rs 325 / RollGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Roll|
|Material||Flexible High Bond Medical Grade Tape|
|Size||20 mm and 25 mm|
|Color||Red, Yellow, Blue|
Seam Sealing Tape is specially designed for Seal the Seam of Person Protective (Coverall and Gown) Clothing used by Medical and Health care personnel.
This Tape is Flexible and has fast bonding properties with high adhesion for high & effective performance.
- Item Code: SEAMSEALINGTAPE
- Delivery Time: 4-5 Days
- Packaging Details: Packing can be customised as per requirement of Client
Bituminous Aluminum Flash Tape
Approx. Price: Rs 375 / RollGet Latest Price
|Tape Length||0-10 m|
|Tape Width||40-60 mm|
|Usage/Application||Waterproofing And Sealing|
- Butyl & Bitumen Based Flashing Tapes are cold applied self- adhesive tapes with one side bitumen adhesive protected by release film and other side is re-enforced aluminum foil. This tape is very useful to prevent leakages, fill cracks, joints for various surface like Metal, cement, asbestos, fiber, plastic, vinyl etc. Bituminous Flashing Tape is widely used for flashing applications. Flashing Tape is a simple yet highly effective solution for waterproofing, sealing and insulation.
- It is a convenient, ready-to-use self-adhesive bitumen flashing tape with a reflective aluminum foil face. It has following features –
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates without needing a primer
- Flexible ,Durable and tear resistance
- Bonds to itself so can be overlapped or repaired
- Ready to use self-adhesive – simply peel and apply with hand pressure, No skilled labor or special equipment required
- Versatile – can waterproof a variety of applications
- Compatible with bituminous roof treatments, Easy release silicone backing paper
- Roofs - around chimneys and skylights, over joints/ cracks in tiles and roof cladding
- Exterior walls - joints and cracks in asbestos cement sheeting, cracks under masonry ties and anchorages, around wall penetrations (such as water pipes), gutters and downpipes.
- Terraces - at joints between terraces and exterior walls, joints in parapets, roof edges, sides, flashings and joints. Inside the house - leaking pipes, showers etc.
- Use over old paint and waterproof plaster, cement, fibre-cement, bricks, roof tiles and slates, galvanized iron, metal, bituminous treatments, felts, wood and plastic
- Ideal for box gutters, valley gutters and downpipes.
Instructions To Use:
- Unroll and cut Bitumen Aluminium leakproof Flashing Tape to the required length.
- Peel the backing strip and apply the adhesive side onto the prepared substrate. Ensure that the tape is placed snugly against angular structures.
- Smooth down using a cloth, roller (seam, wallpaper or rubber) or gentle fingertip pressure to prevent air pockets and creases, and to ensure good contact is made. Work from the centre outwards.
- Press firmly along the edges to ensure a tight seal.
- To improve adhesion in cold weather, store the tape at a warm room temperature before use.