|Coating Materials||BATHSEAL TAPE|
|Brand||AGG BRO & DR FIXIT|
|Tape Length||0-10 m|
Bath Seal Tape is twin side adhesive bitumen membrane which comprises of polymerized bitumen sandwiched between a plastic released film on either side.
Bath seal Tape is mainly used for providing a seamless waterproofing membrane on concrete, wood, metal surfaces. Most ideal for wrapping around the pipes that are inserted through concrete slabs and brick masonry walls in wet areas.
Quick Overview of Bitumen Tape
Bath Seal Tape
Water Proofing, Sealing, Jointing of two Material/Surface
5 Mtr and 10 mtr
50mm/75 mm/100mm/150 mm
|Tape Length||10-20 m, 30-40 m, 0-10 m|
|Tape Width||0-20 mm, 40-60 mm, 60-80 mm, 80-100 mm, >100 mm, 20-40 mm|
|Feature||Water Proof, Antistatic|
|Packing Type||Individual Roll|
|Quantity Per Pack||12|
Aluminium Flashing Tapes are cold applied self- adhesive tapes. This tape is very useful to prevent leakages and to fill cracks & joints for various surfaces like Metal, Cement, Asbestos, Fiber, Plastic, Vinyl etc. Leak-proof Flashing Tape is a simple yet highly effective solution for waterproofing, sealing and insulation.
USE FOR SEALING OF :
ü Drain System
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE:
The surfaces to be sealed must be clean, dry and free of loose rust, scale, dust, talc and dirt. All oil, grease, silicone or other contaminates should be first removed with a suitable solvent/cleaner.
|Tape Width||40-60 mm|
|Tape Length||10-20 m|
|Usage/Application||Waterproofing And Sealing|
|Material||Waterproofing UV Resistant|
Butyl & Bitumen Based Flashing Tapes are cold applied self- adhesive tapes with one side bitumen adhesive protected by release film and other side is re-enforced aluminum foil. This tape is very useful to prevent leakages, fill cracks, joints for various surface like Metal, cement, asbestos, fiber, plastic, vinyl etc. Bituminous Flashing Tape is widely used for flashing applications. Flashing Tape is a simple yet highly effective solution for waterproofing, sealing and insulation.
It is a convenient, ready-to-use self-adhesive bitumen flashing tape with a reflective aluminum foil face. It has following features –
· Excellent adhesion to most substrates without needing a primer
· Flexible ,Durable and tear resistance
Application: Bituminous Waterproofing
· Bonds to itself so can be overlapped or repaired
· Ready to use self-adhesive – simply peel and apply with hand pressure, No skilled labor or special equipment required
· Versatile – can waterproof a variety of applications
· Compatible with bituminous roof treatments, Easy release silicone backing paper
· Roofs - around chimneys and skylights, over joints/ cracks in tiles and roof cladding
· Exterior walls - joints and cracks in asbestos cement sheeting, cracks under masonry ties and anchorages, around wall penetrations (such as water pipes), gutters and downpipes.
· Terraces - at joints between terraces and exterior walls, joints in parapets, roof edges, sides, flashings and joints. Inside the house - leaking pipes, showers etc.
· Use over old paint and waterproof plaster, cement, fibre-cement, bricks, roof tiles and slates, galvanized iron, metal, bituminous treatments, felts, wood and plastic
· Ideal for box gutters, valley gutters and downpipes.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE:
· Unroll and cut Bitumen Aluminium leakproof Flashing Tape to the required length.
· Peel the backing strip and apply the adhesive side onto the prepared substrate. Ensure that the tape is placed snugly against angular structures.
· Smooth down using a cloth, roller (seam, wallpaper or rubber) or gentle fingertip pressure to prevent air pockets and creases, and to ensure good contact is made. Work from the centre outwards.
· Press firmly along the edges to ensure a tight seal.
· To improve adhesion in cold weather, store the tape at a warm room temperature before use.
|Type||Double Sided, Single Sided|
Crocodile Grip (R) Leak proof Flashing Tapes are cold applied self- adhesive tapes. This tape is very useful to prevent leakages and to fill cracks & joints for various surfaces like Metal, Cement, Asbestos, Fiber, Plastic, Vinyl etc. Leak proof Flashing Tape is a simple yet highly effective solution for waterproofing, sealing and insulation.
STORNG ADHESION WITH :
ü G.I Sheet
ü Plaster Brick
ü PVC , Fiber